Friday, February 8, 2008

Milestones and Memories


In the last couple months I've been busy living life, too busy to write about it. Some recent milestones include:




  • Brent's "Spider-man" seven birthday, complete with a web cake, a first pin-yata, and a sleep over!


  • Jacob can count to 10, and learned his colors & shapes!


  • Rachel is my little helper and loves to help me cook (especially sweet things).


  • A few family days in Austria complete with: getting lost, breaking down, 10 hours to repair van, spending the night in the van...but worth it all!


  • Brent lost his front tooth :) last week.


  • Rachel has been dancing around the house in her new leotard and slippers with her "Angelina Balerina".


  • Jacob is facinated with his geo-train. He loves to set it up and drive for hours!


  • Brent went skiing for the first time with his daddy and our Brazilian team-mates!


These are my riches, my delight.

1 comment:

Marlene Depler said...

Thanks for sharing the photo and your recent highlights. Tell Brent and Jason I liked the ski photo!

I hadn't had the time to update my blog in quite a while either. I just posted something I wrote for my writers' group last week.