Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 Little Monkeys

Since the kids were climing up the walls at our house anyway, I took them to "Rope World" set up in a school gymnasium. They had all kinds of climbing things set up...with lots of padding on the floors. Yes, that is the oldest monkey at the very top of the gym ceiling. He climbed to ring the bell several times and did the zip line UPSIDE DOWN.
The littlest monkey liked the rope swing and the zip line. He also just generally enjoyed roaming around and climbing what ever he wanted.
The middle monkey showed off her balance on the rope bridge. I was surprised that she showed no fear of any activity; she tried them all! The moral of this story is when you are raising three monkeys, it is best to get them to the jungle as often as possible. :)

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very fun... i don't think I would have gone to the roof... well, you do remember me and the van ride up that mountain, don't ya? :)

Marlene Depler said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

I like you new picture at the top of your blog. You will have to show me how to do that.

Unknown said...

I sure miss those 3 little monkeys!

Unknown said...

that's Liz, not Max! Although, he may miss them too!!

grammy said...

Hey that sure looks fimiliar. Is it still at Rocky Mountian? My kids went to school there so of course they did rope world. I will have to take my girlies.