Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funny Kids


Some recent funny quotes from my kids:


I gave my 4 year old some tic-tac's on the way to pick up his sister at school. When she got in the car he informed her, "I got some tic-tac-toes and you didn't get any!".


On the ride home she told me all about the "pil-a-grims" and religious "purse and cute shun". Then she ask me, "What is that anyway?"


My big 7 year old informed me recently that he's just about as smart as I am....and that He almost knows everything. Hang on to that as long as you can buddy! Pretty soon you'll be feeling like the rest of us.


They make me laugh; they make me cry;
They fill me up and completely drain me.
The paradox of parenting...


2 comments:

Shannon B. said...

So cute...I have a picture in from that same place at the Denver Zoo also, but it was about 2 years ago. Did you get to go inside to see the giraffes eating, up close?

grammy said...

Here is a resent kid Quote from around here, "Remember what happened yesternight?" or "My things live in my packpack." Have a great Thanksgiving sweetie.