Monday, July 14, 2008

Multiple faces of "The Three"

"The three" at Tiff and Slado's wedding....they had a blast. They were so excited to be dressed up and with so many of our dear ones from Bosnia. Rachel kept asking when they were gonna kiss. Jacob slept thru the whole ceremony...and only awakened for CAKE! Brent told several strangers how much money he had and exactly how he earned it.
A normal sight for the last two and a half months.... "the three" in the back of a tiny SUV traveling...traveling...and traveling. I told them one day that we would be going 7 hours and they replied..."that's ALL!" :)
At the Tiger safari (Okalahoma City) with Mommy and "Uncle" Donovan...it was a great day. Lots of "danger", like feeding the tigers and touching many animals. "The three" thought the baby kangaroo was the best.

3 comments:

grammy said...

Paula, I love the pics of the three. Soo cute and grown up. I like you blog but have never left a comment. Check out my blog sometime. pam

LeAnne said...

Very cute... miss you guys :)

Marlene Depler said...

Very sweet! (And I'm not partial, am I?!?!) I always love photos of the "three."