Monday, June 9, 2008

Homeless

A few days ago little Jacob sat at the counter in my parents kitchen and inquisitivley asked my dad..."Papa, why do you live here?" My dad replied, "...because this is my home." To which Jacob pondered, "Then where MY home?"

Good question Jacob. I wish I had an answer to that one. Meanwhile we bounce from one place to the next....9 States, 12 Beds,.... 100's of questions that still seem unanswerable. The future still seems blury and I can't seem to get it to come into focus. For now I will just keep listening to His "still, quiet voice"....one step at a time toward the Sheperd, trusting that what I cannot see He sees clearly.

2 comments:

Shannon B. said...

Are you on furlogh or finished with your work in Bosnia?

Mom on the Go said...

We are in the process of determining that. We completed our three year commitment. We shall see what HE has for us. :)